Posting with Personality
One of the things I’ve enjoyed as I’m visiting new-to-me blogs lately is how the writers express their personalities through their blog design, how and what they write, etc. Here are a few blogs (some from Shimelle’s BFS and BBFS classes and a few from my current reader list) that I like. I hope you will take a few minutes to visit some of these and perhaps leave a comment or two.
• Alison at Life in the Slow Lane signs each of her posts with “Take care of you” which, to me, feels like a virtual hug each time I read it.
• Amanda at Amanda’s Wrinkled Pages posts two or three times a week about family interactions and her perspective on writing…usually an entertaining or informative read.
• Corinna at Bird Wanna Whistle is about two-thirds of the way through her Project 365. She posts some pretty nice photos AND she includes lens, aperture, shutter speed, and ISO with each P365 pic. Very helpful to aspiring DSLR users like me!
• Gem at Gem’s Scrapbook Stories & Other Tales starts each of her posts with “The One About…” and then continues with her post. I love a good story!
• georgia at “it’s just how I see things…” writes everything in lower case letters.
• Margie and Kath at Soeurs du Juor share a blog, posting from their separate locations (one in the city, one in the country) and perspectives.
I’ve come across a couple of new blogs this week that I want to follow awhile before I share them here, but they do look promising—and you never know what I might find over the course of this coming week. I hope you will come back next week for Siteseeing Saturday…meantime, have a wonderful weekend!